Skip to main content

Featured Post

CALIFORNIA FIRE: 62,000 People Have Fled Blaze

#1. You, Life and The Tomb

What makes life so worth living is the reality of death in it(life). Death in life, life after death. There is death here on earth and everything that lives will surely die according to the scientists, for that the major characteristic of life.
Today, I write not to tell you about death here on earth for I believe every reasonable being should know its appointed to Man to die, even though we have heard of so many people who have gone round the world searching for a way to live forever, well I hope they find that which is not lost. I write these beautiful morning to tell you how important what men say at your tomb stone is, for there is a life after death. I quote the great teacher in the scripture St. John 11: 25-26 "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life:he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believeth thou this? Here the preacher is informing the woman whom He addresses about a life after death, a life of no pain and no sorrow, and know that He never or wasn't enforcing her(Martha) to believe Him, for at the end of His conversation, He asked her "do you believe this I say unto you?". Know here that I ain't confusing you nor preaching faith to you, its your choice to make, I'm only making use of the Historical figure of the great teacher some 2000yrs ago .
I am only in my own little knowledge telling you a little about life. Do you know men never forget whatever you do in life no matter how long it has been, even though you think they have. The day one die, then will you see how memories work in line with nature, for on that day, all your good deeds and evil deeds shall be brought back. So, you choose that which you want men to say at your tomb stone, is it good or evil memories you want your name to be remembered for? Make this life a better place, so you can live forever for I believe in an everlasting life after the life here on earth .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALIFORNIA FIRE: 62,000 People Have Fled Blaze

  The evacuations have come amid a grueling heat wave, the coronavirus pandemic and air thick with smoke. The wildfires have burned through more than 350,000 acres. The wildfires that continued to rip across Northern California on Thursday have forced 62,000 people from their homes and threaten evacuations for 100,000 more. Firefighters have struggled to contain the blazes, and massive smoke clouds have harmed the air quality. A large group of fires burning in wine country west of Sacramento had grown to cover 131,000 acres, according to Cal Fire, the state’s fire authority. The agency said that, in all, nearly 350,000 acres have burned in Northern and Central California, with many fires sparked by lightning strikes in the high heat and then fanned by winds. Those conditions helped new fires sprout across the state on Wednesday and Thursday, and caused other fires to merge, complicating efforts to contain the combined blazes. Almost two dozen major fires were reported on Wednesday,...

The Key Traits of Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Meg Whitman

  What makes these leaders stand out from the rest? IBM's Watson did some digging. From Bill Gates to Meg Whitman to Elon Musk, today's most renowned business people  innovate , inspire and create. However, what makes these individuals so different from the rest of us? What  traits  do they possess that make them so successful? With the help of IBM’s supercomputer Watson, online career management website  Paysa  sought to uncover the common characteristics of top business leaders. Using Watson’s Personality Insights program to analyze speeches, essays, books and interview transcripts of today’s most powerful  leaders , the company discovered what puts these people at the top.   Of eight surveyed industries, entertainment, fashion, finance, law, marketing, media, medicine and politics, Watson discovered that “intellect” was the top personality trait for leaders in a majority of these fields. With the help of IBM’s supercomputer Watson, ...

THE FAMOUS AKARA OSU

I'm just a big sucker for anything that tastes so good that's why I was persuaded to taste this beans cake (Akara) courtesy a dear cousin, by the way I'm still thinking of how she found out about the akara. I remember we were making sandwich for an Abuja trip and she said she wanted us to keep our bread till we got to that round about that leads to Ife /akure/ilesha.i didn't want to but she made the "mwuese you should taste the Akara"statement. Please if you don't want me to eat a country don't make that statement beside me cos it immediately gives me cravings.