Skip to main content

Featured Post

CALIFORNIA FIRE: 62,000 People Have Fled Blaze

Bachelor Winter Games Fan Favorite Couples Courtney Dover & Lily McManus breakup


     Lily McManus and Courtney Dober have called it quits.The Bachelor Winter Games couple, who was loved by many fans, announced their split on Instagram Monday.

"Wish I didn't have to do this... Unfortunately it's the world we live in, so here it is," Dober, 31, captioned a video of one of he and McManus' first encounters on Winter Games.

"There's probably not many of you who'll understand this or even be able to relate, but Lily and i have chosen not to end our relationship but to continue it as mates," he wrote. "We're best friends and its become clear to both of us that the emotional side of our relationship just doesn't allow us to be the best versions of ourselves."

Dober added, "Perhaps in a world where there are no distractions, no life obstacles, nothing else mattered and looking into the future wasn't even a thought, things might be different... but that's not reality and we've decided that this is for the best."


Dober then went on to explain he chose to use the deleted Winter Games scene with McManus, 21, because it "captures us."

"In my eyes this was the moment our relationship began, 8 months, 2 weeks and 2 days ago," he said. "Man time flies... I love ya kid. At 21 I've never met someone who's lived so many lives, achieved so much and who's still so ambitious and ready to take over the world."

Dober concluded, "I've always lived under the motto -- 'Everything happens for a reason' and I have no doubt we were meant to meet."

McManus also addressed their breakup with a sweet message.

"Court is a bloody good man, every fiber of his being," wrote McManus, who appeared on Season 3 of The Bachelor New Zealand.

"He's good with his hands, he gets worried if I'm cold, puts together a solid peppermint tea, average joke teller, lives pretty well with a full force of caffeine addiction, doesn't mind being the little spoon, froths a peanut M&M, will talk s--- with me," McManus continued.

"It makes my eyes leak a little bit but myself and Court have decided to split on mutual terms. I love Court with every ounce of my being, that long limbed f--- will be a part of my life for a very long time," she said.

[tempo-video id="5819613193001" account_id="416418724" autoplay=true]


RELATED: The Bachelor Winter Games Stars Dean Unglert and Lesley Murphy Split

"You guys watched us fall in love and it was honestly just as magical as it looked in real life. I never thought I'd be the type of woman to fall in love on TV but now I am that bitch. I can already feel the 'love is dead' comments brewing but I can promise you guys it is 100% alive and well," McManus added."

In June, McManus and Dober celebrated their 6-month anniversary in Australia.

Source: People.com. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Maureen - The Meeting

CHAPTER ONE THE MEETING EPISODE ONE Echoesminds. com/Maureen They say life is a long story about how we died, it truly is, and this is truly a long story of one of the most beautiful, friendly and gorgeous minds ever seen, a mind that ended unexpectedly, unfortunately so soon, sooner than anyone could have ever expected, was the sacrifice worth it?  “Maureen, do not take a step out of that door, mama asked you to clean the kitchen before leaving, and I will make sure you see to this before you step out”, Debbie insisted, “but you can do that for me and I will help you out in the evening with the dishes, I just need to leave now, I told Sarah I would make it early to her house, so she can help me with the making of my hair before her younger brother returns, please let me go” Maureen insisted holding and pecking Debbie as she spoke and immediately runs out of the house. “Please, watch the road carefully before crossing ooo Idiot”, Debbie screamed out through the windo...

CALIFORNIA FIRE: 62,000 People Have Fled Blaze

  The evacuations have come amid a grueling heat wave, the coronavirus pandemic and air thick with smoke. The wildfires have burned through more than 350,000 acres. The wildfires that continued to rip across Northern California on Thursday have forced 62,000 people from their homes and threaten evacuations for 100,000 more. Firefighters have struggled to contain the blazes, and massive smoke clouds have harmed the air quality. A large group of fires burning in wine country west of Sacramento had grown to cover 131,000 acres, according to Cal Fire, the state’s fire authority. The agency said that, in all, nearly 350,000 acres have burned in Northern and Central California, with many fires sparked by lightning strikes in the high heat and then fanned by winds. Those conditions helped new fires sprout across the state on Wednesday and Thursday, and caused other fires to merge, complicating efforts to contain the combined blazes. Almost two dozen major fires were reported on Wednesday,...

The Key Traits of Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Meg Whitman

  What makes these leaders stand out from the rest? IBM's Watson did some digging. From Bill Gates to Meg Whitman to Elon Musk, today's most renowned business people  innovate , inspire and create. However, what makes these individuals so different from the rest of us? What  traits  do they possess that make them so successful? With the help of IBM’s supercomputer Watson, online career management website  Paysa  sought to uncover the common characteristics of top business leaders. Using Watson’s Personality Insights program to analyze speeches, essays, books and interview transcripts of today’s most powerful  leaders , the company discovered what puts these people at the top.   Of eight surveyed industries, entertainment, fashion, finance, law, marketing, media, medicine and politics, Watson discovered that “intellect” was the top personality trait for leaders in a majority of these fields. With the help of IBM’s supercomputer Watson, ...